Sunset Relief Society Presidency

Sunset Relief Society Presidency

Monday, October 11, 2010

Flora Clark 1st Counselor

Flora Clark

I was born in a small Southern California town called Yucaipa, to loving parents who were very dedicated to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I married my very best friend, Kenneth Wayne Clark, for time and all eternity in the Mesa Temple and we have 5 wonderful children, and are expecting our 21st grandchild.
We moved to Provo from Mesa, Arizona and have lived here for the last 38 years. I love Utah and its different seasons.
My hobbies are playing with my grandchildren, studying the scriptures, and finding and compiling the life histories for Ken's and my ancestors.
I love the Savior and His gospel with all my heart and have a firm testimony that this is indeed Christ’s church here upon the earth.
I look forward to serving with the very talented and dedicated Sisters Taylor, Gustafson and Emero, and, most of all, I look forward to getting to know and love each of the sisters in our stake! Sister Flora R. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment